Benison was engaged with client to develop a plugin parser for automating the identification of the parser warnings in device plugins as well as to review the changes in xml files due changes in plugin code.
- Benison team designed a python-based parser to test changes in plugins with reference to its older version
- Parser regression covers,
- Device file import,
- Parser warnings and
- XML comparison.
- Test suit was designed included more than 60+ device plugins
- Team followed agile methodology and conducted Test case management and bug reporting for the client for each release cycle.
- It helps to track any XML changes during the plugin release
- Any additional issues which needs fixing are taken care by analysing parser warning list
- No need for any manual, Sanity/Functional test