Benison was engaged with a client for Web UI Automation Project. The objective of the project was to replace manual Web UI testing with Automation to increase bug reporting effectiveness as well as reduce time.
- Benison used Selenium based framework for Web UI Automation.
- We used selenium commands for emulating user actions on a web page, using these commands web elements are identified and then actions are performed on these elements.
- The automation scripts developed interact with browser and automate end to end tests of a web application.
- These tests can run simultaneously on different platforms and on different browsers which helps to reduce margin of errors and gives guarantee of consistency.
- End to End Automation.
- Detecting differences in behavior between different platforms, different web browsers.
- Verification of navigation, screen layout and themes, with increased efficiency